Valuation and Brand Differential Starts with Savvy Talent…
…it Starts with us.
Our intended partnership with clients is to focus on the additive value of recruiting the RIGHT talent into two of the most critical and influential roles that are an integral part of today’s corporate leadership team – the Investor Relations Officer and Chief Communications Officer positions.
At the intersection of all strategic business decisions and risk assessment, these two executives serve as:
– Internal business partners across the leadership team and with the Board of Directors to ensure consistency of strategic messaging across all platforms with all audiences;
– Visionary and transformative leaders who are viewed as an influential and credible partner to management as it relates to the investment community and other constituencies;
– An objective voice with a viewpoint to provide perspective on external threats and determine the communications strategy and platform around those issues that will best allow the company to stay focused on its core business;
– Creators of framing and advancing the directional aspects of a company’s brand such that all constituencies understand the compelling nature of the business and management team decisions;
– Stewards of transparency on myriad subjects germane to a company’s credibility and viability.
Investor Relations Officer
The global financial markets, and the manner in which economies around the world are interlocked, have become increasingly more complicated than ever before. IROs need to be savvy experts in the global economy, have sharp business acumen and understand shareholder activism to be considered an influential part of leadership – in fact, it is expected today that IRO talent come equipped with financial astuteness and broad abilities to guide a company through activist situations with successful outcomes.
Chief Communications Officer
Communications channels available to every constituency have changed dramatically as well. CCOs must be adept at handling highly complicated communications situations. The combination of traditional methodologies, plus myriad Social media channels, and the notion that “credible” news now competes with “fake news,” leadership teams oftentimes struggle determining the most effective and least risky manner in which to be transparent internally, externally and with customers. The COO is management’s partner to navigate these moments with excellent judgement and mitigate risk.
As the increase in threats of a broad array continues to impact business, both the Investor Relations Officer and Chief Communications Officer will be at the nexus of advising management teams and serving as a catalyst to productive conversations and potentially positive outcomes for the company.
We partner with management teams and Boards across the following entities:
– Corporations across all industry sectors;
– Entities that range in size from pre-IPO to mega-cap, multi-nationals;
– Privately-held companies in all industry sectors;
– Non-profit and academic institutions.
Results Driven Global Executive Search
- About ZRG
- Advisory & Consulting
- Aerospace & Defense
- Contact Us
- Executive Search
- Global Locations
- Human Resources
- News & Insights
- Orca Talent Division
- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Professional Services
- Senior Level Retained Search
- Thought Leadership
- Board Services
- Hiring Indexes
- Professional Recruitment
- The Z Score Difference
- Core Values
- Press Releases
- CyberSecurity & Defense/Intelligence
- Diversity & Inclusion
- ZRG Cares
- In the News
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Services & Solutions
- Life Sciences
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Global Investor Relations & Chief Communications Officer Practice
- Functional Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662