Analytics approach to executive search fuels momentum of Washington, D.C. office
WASHINGTON – February 14, 2017 – ZRG Partners, a fast-growing global leader in executive search and talent management, announced today that its Washington, D.C. office has successfully recruited and placed six executives with prominent government contracting firms during the second half of 2016. The placements cap a year of growth in hiring matches within the GovCon market, fueled by ZRG’s proprietary data and analytics approach to executive search.
ZRG adheres to a comprehensive data-driven hiring process designed to research, identify and vet executive candidates across an array of skills, behaviors and culture metrics. For each retained search, the ZRG team embeds data analytics into the process, combining written assessments with in-person interviews designed to evaluate a candidate’s complete fit. The innovative
Z Score tools and processes have helped the company earn a reputation for high-touch and high-tech success.
Recent GovCon executive placements include:
- Buchanan & Edwards: Dennis J. Kelly Jr., president and CEO
- CALIBRE Systems, Inc.: Janice Lambert, vice president finance and treasurer
- DataPath: Kevin Benedict, senior vice president of sales for the DoD
- Dovel Technologies, Inc.: Damon Griggs, chief operating officer
- E3 Federal Solutions: Michael Lun, senior vice president of business development operations
- Patriot Group International: Darla Moon, chief financial officer
“It takes a special executive to lead a government contracting firm,” commented Phoebe Henderson, managing director for ZRG Partners. “We are proud to leverage our team and approach to optimize results for executive applicants and hiring organizations alike.”
“ZRG Partners is at the forefront of GovCon executive recruiting,” said Brian Karlisch, co-founder and chairman of the board of directors for Buchanan & Edwards. “Phoebe guided us through a thorough process to find the right CEO for our company.”
Boscobel Marketing Communications