- As much as 80% of employee turnover is due to bad hiring decisions
- $4.2 billion is spent annually on sales training in the United States alone
- 40% of sales representatives do not meet quota
- 40% of sales organizations turnover annually
WHY: The “gut-feel” approach to hiring top talent does not work. Typical interview and hiring practices do not distinguish performers from non-performers, often resulting in ineffective and costly hires. The key to building a winning sales organization is to use a proven method that consistently attracts, vets and hires the All Stars who drive sales.
HOW: Orca Talent uses the revolutionary Qsync® process to optimize sales. By using the latest in technology, Qsync® overcomes the traditional hiring mistakes of other outdated hiring methods. Data and analytics make hiring decisions far more accurate, ensuring that only those who will consistently add value are hired. The Qsync® process not only improves the quality of the hire, but also reduces time to hire and leadership time resulting in meaningful cost savings. Orca Talent is solving the most significant sales challenges: hiring the right people and retaining them long term.
Systematically Delivering High Performance Sales Teams
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire how we can design a
hiring platform that will help you build a winning sales team.
Results Driven Global Executive Search
- RT @ari_fuchs: Rochelle Park, NJ-based search firm @zrgpartners acquires certain assets of HM Long RSVP Group | #NJMnA #midmarket https://t…
9 days ago
- RT @ZRGPartners: ZRG Partners welcomes the team from HM Long Global to the Z Family! #executivesearch #lifesciences https://t.co/23D8Ougndy…
9 days ago
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662